4°2 Index du Forum
S’enregistrerRechercherFAQMembresGroupesConnexion
How Can I Make My Facebook Profile Private 2013

Répondre au sujet    4°2 Index du Forum » Une liberté d'expression » Matières Sujet précédent
Sujet suivant
Auteur Message
candrweth

Masculin
Point(s): 122
Moyenne de points: 1,00

Message How Can I Make My Facebook Profile Private 2013 Répondre en citant

> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Click "custom" if you want to name specific people who can see it or specific lists of people.Basic Profile Info PrivacyAt a minimum, look for the box labeled "Basic Info." Here is where you control who can see your birthday, your gender, and any info you might list about your political views, for example.Read more about Facebook privacy basics.Inline Privacy Controls for Individual Posts, PhotosSee the next page for an explainer on the inline privacy controls governing each item you post on Facebook. All your actions on Facebook are still fair game for serving targeted ads, though. That lets you share your baby photos only with family members, for instance. Do More &#155 Web & Search 3 Steps to Make Facebook Private Share Pin Email Print Web & Search Safety & Privacy Best of the Web Search Engines Running a Website by Leslie Walker Updated July 09, 2017 01 of 04 How to Make Facebook Private: Three Simple Changes Facebook sets its default privacy menu to "Public." Most people should change this to "Friends.". How To Translate WhatsApp or Facebook Chats Instantly. TutoVids 9,067 views 1:54 How to Make My Contact Information Private on Facebook : Connecting With Facebook - Duration: 2:26. Step 3: Get Rid of Intrusive Apps. As of 2013, there was a tiny "edit profile" link on your homepage, at the upper left of your profile photo. Rating is available when the video has been rented. Click the box to choose an audience from a drop-down menu—the most common are “Only Me,” “Friends,” and “Public” (which includes anyone on or off Facebook). Facebook critics see this as an invasion of people's right to privacy.The same default public setting applies to your friend's list; by default, anyone can see who your friends are, even if they are not your Facebook friend. When you click the small down arrow, a longer list of options will appear. Alternatively, clicking your name in the blue Facebook menu at the top of every page takes you to your Timeline page, where you can click the "ABOUT" button under your profile photo. Youll be presented with a grid of all your Facebook-authenticated apps. So if you like the Doritos page, that information might appear alongside a Doritos sponsored post in a friends feed without your knowledge. Tuto2Info Videos 483,772 views 2:53 Facebook Password Reset without Email And Number with new techniques (2017) - Duration: 8:48. Sign in to add this to Watch Later Add to Loading playlists. Like Us On Facebook Follow Us On Twitter DigitalSpy Follow Us On Pinterest Digital Spy 79CE8C7E-5C9C-4DEF-BB15-2756F33F3459 Created with sketchtool. To the left of the “Post” button, you’ll see a box that shows who will be able to see a given piece of content. Click "NEXT" below to learn how to control who can view your list of friends. That means everyone can see it, even if they are not your friend.You can change that with just a few clicks. Show more . Loading. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. eHowTech 2,790 views 2:26 How to Make Your Facebook Profile Picture Private - Duration: 0:59. The options are the same as for your friend's list.Next, let's look at how to control who sees your Facebook profile (read this article if you're confused about the difference between your profile, homepage, Wall and news feed.)You should always stop and think about whether your profile and Timeline/Wall reveal too much information about you. On the Settings screen, click “Privacy” in the left-hand rail, then select “Limit Past Posts” in the “Who Can See My Stuff?” section. These images are from the 2013 Facebook privacy settings, which tend to change every year.)The following three options allow you to change the visibility of your friend's list, and also change who can see people who "follow" you and people and pages you choose to follow or like. Most information in your profile, for example, is totally public--viewable in Google search results and to everyone on Facebook, even if they're not your friend or even a friend of a friend. So if you make one “Public” post, Facebook will default to making all your posts “Public” thereafter. eHowTech 17,384 views 1:35 How to Hide Facebook Profile from Public - Duration: 1:14. You can choose to stop sharing any individual data point or remove the apps connection to your Facebook account outright. That could prevent you from continuing to get annoying updates about your aunts Candy Crush habit, for instance. Around The HomeEntertainmentProductivitySmart HomeFamilyParentingToysPetsTravelProduct ReviewsPhonesTabletsLaptopsDesktopsWearablesAudioCamerasHeadphonesPrintersSmart HomeTVsGaming and VideoOne Cool ThingFrugal TechKickstartersVideosTechwalla SEARCH. Privacy experts recommend selecting "friends" instead of the default "public" for most of this informationunless you're a public figure who wants to share everything with the whole world. How To Unsend WhatsApp Messages Even After 7 Minutes. Lifewire Get the Most From Your Tech With Our Daily Tips Email Address Sign up There was an error 5a02188284
how to do moving emoticons on facebook chatsearch friends on facebook using emailhow to hide my facebook like pagesfacebook hd video downloaderfacebook for karbonn a51new facebook iphone app crashfacebook for sony ericsson g900scoprire la password di facebook solo con l 39;emailmy facebook profile has been hackedfacebook poke is for

Mer 10 Jan - 23:53 (2018)
Publicité

Message Publicité
PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?

Mer 10 Jan - 23:53 (2018)
Répondre au sujet    4°2 Index du Forum » Une liberté d'expression » Matières Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: 

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation